Trikes Trailer Sidecars & More
- Frankenstein Trikes (10)
- CSC (15)
- Champion (18)
- Voyager (3)
Champion, Trikes, Victory, |
Posted by Everett Hunt |
- Victory Cross Country
- Cross Roads
Champion Trike has always been the leader of the trike-pack. Our creation of the Victory Crossfire is no exception. Everyone knows that the Victory Cross Country and the Cross Roads have taken the motorcycle world by storm. With that said Champion is proud to welcome the Crossfire to our trike conversion lineup. With sleek lines, powerful engine, and of course, our industry-best Independent Suspension, the Victory Crossfire is sure to turn heads! Call today to reserve your kit.
- Single Tone Paint Standard
- High-performance, independent front and rear disc brake systems - Increased safety when braking in turns
- Champion-designed rear-end - A custom-made differential, designed to fit the OEM's drive sprocket.
- Powder-coated structural components - Improved durability, longer lasting coating system
- Reinforced fiberglass body construction - Rugged, durable product that will last longer
- Extra-large trunk plus over-wheel storage - Increased capacity: two full-face helmets and more?
- LED tail and signal lights - To match styling offered by Victory
WEBSITE FOR SALE
EZ-Steer Triple Tree 5 Degree for Victory Cross Country/Cross Roads
The triple tree adds a 5+ degree angle to the forks of your motorcycle trike. When installing a raked triple tree kit, the raked triple trees pushes the front wheel farther ahead from the steering axis, which increases the offset. This increased offset significantly decreases the resistance you might feel in corners coming from the handlebars and gives you easier handling similar to power steering. We recommend a triple tree with any bike that has been converted for the easiest steering performance on three wheels.
Three Year, UNLIMITED MILE WARRANTY
WEBSITE FOR SALE
CALL (832) 561-1281
Email Sales: email@example.com