Trikes Trailer Sidecars & More
- Frankenstein Trikes (10)
- CSC (15)
- Champion (18)
- Voyager (3)
CSC, Trikes, Yamaha, |
Posted by Everett Hunt |
CSC Yamaha Vantage
Yamaha Trike Conversion for All Roadliner & Stratoliner Models from 2006 - Current
Introducing the industry’s first trike kit for the Yamaha Roadliner and Stratoliner models.
Designed to match the motorcycle, the trike body incorporates the chrome accents from the fuel tank and keeps the spoke wheel look and teardrop style LED taillights of the motorcycle.
About CSC:California Sidecar was started in 1975 in California, and was purchased in 1985 by the current owner with a vision to expand the product line and grow the company. Soon after, California Sidecar expanded into motorcycle cargo trailers with the purchase of the Escapade brand. The Friendship series of Sidecars and the Escapade line of trailers were both redesigned and became the industry sales leaders by the early 1990's.
- Performance designed independent suspension with vertically stabilized opposing Rocker Mono Shock
- Shock Spring: QA1 300 lb. linear wound racing spring designed to accommodate up to 650 lbs plus optional preloader
- Twin reduction jackshaft belt drive with 50mm Gates performance belt
- Rubber isolated drive sprocket for a smooth drive
DISC BRAKE SYSTEM
- Standard: Alloy calipers with 11.5 purpose designed rotors
- Performance Brake (optional upgrade): custom designed nickel plated drilled rotors with custom twin piston billet calipers. Calipers are brushed aluminum and red anodized and then engraved with œCalifornia Sidecar
ELECTRICAL AND BODY
- Trailer wiring harness: Equipped with the female connector for the Escapade line of trailers. Male connector may be purchased separately through California Sidecar Parts & Service Department.
- Emergency release cable: Located just above the battery box on the left side of the trike, this cable releases the trike body trunk door in case of primary latch malfunction.
- Paint care: The care of the paint is critical for the first 90 days of the trike body. Do not cover the trike body and / or wax the trike body for the first 90 days. The paint is however, suitable for pin striping and / or painting of murals at the time the trike body leaves the factory.
WHEELS AND TIRES
- Tires: 205 / 60R15 All Season Radial
Recommended tire pressure
- Rear tires “ 28 psi
- Front tire “ 36 ps
- Wheel: 15 x 6.5 with 5 on 100mm bolt pattern. Silver Split 5-spoke or optional chrome Split 5-spoke & chrome 9-spoke wheel to match front cast wheel
- Lug Nuts: m12 x 1.5 ET conical lug nuts torque to 65 ft/lbs
|Trike kit weight||606|
|Wheel base with Power Trak||79.3 in|
|Overall Length with Power Trak||117 in|
|Overall Width||61 in|
|Ground Clearance||4.42 in|
|Trailer Hitch Ball Height||(1-7/8 ball): 13 in*|
|Trunk Storage Capacity:||6.5 cu ft|
WEBSITE FOR SALE
ACCESSORIES: CSC Yamaha Vantage Accessories
WEBSITE FOR SALE
CALL (832) 561-1281
Email Sales: email@example.com