Trikes Trailer Sidecars & More
- Frankenstein Trikes (10)
- CSC (15)
- Champion (18)
- Voyager (3)
CSC, Trikes, Kawasaki, |
Posted by Everett Hunt |
CSC Kawasaki Indy
Kawasaki Trike Conversion for Vulcan 900 Models from 2007 - Current
CSC Introduces its latest trike for the Kawasaki Vulcan 900 bike. This trike will meet the demands for those looking for a lower entry price in purchasing a trike. This trike also provides a less intimidating trike without giving up exceptional handling, style and performance. The INDY trike can still ride with the Big Boys and still provide the comfort and handling you would expect from the bigger trikes. The INDY is the only Kawasaki 900 trike in the market that offers an optional electric reverse and an optional tour box for the extra storage benefits.
The INDY creates a trike with great value without compromising style and performance. See below for more information on the INDY. Fits the Kawasaki Vulcan 900 from 2007 to date.
About CSC:California Sidecar was started in 1975 in California, and was purchased in 1985 by the current owner with a vision to expand the product line and grow the company. Soon after, California Sidecar expanded into motorcycle cargo trailers with the purchase of the Escapade brand. The Friendship series of Sidecars and the Escapade line of trailers were both redesigned and became the industry sales leaders by the early 1990's.
Performance designed independent suspension with vertically stabilized opposing Rocker Mono Shock. Shock Spring: QA1 250 lb. linear wound racing spring designed to accommodate up to 400 lbs plus optional preloader.
Twin reduction jackshaft belt drive with 50mm Gates performance belt
DISC BRAKE SYSTEM
- Standard: Aluminum calipers with 11.5 purpose designed rotors
- Performance Brake (optional upgrade): custom designed nickel plated drilled rotors with custom four piston billet aluminum calipers. Calipers are brushed aluminum, red anodized and then engraved with CSC
ELECTRICAL BELT DRIVE REVERSE
- Trailer wiring harness: Equipped with the female connector for the Escapade line of trailers. Male connector may be purchased separately through California Sidecar Parts & Service Department.
- Emergency release cable: Located just above the battery box on the left side of the trike, this cable releases the trike body trunk door in case of primary latch malfunction.
- Paint care: The care of the paint is critical for the first 90 days of the trike body. Do not cover the trike body and / or wax the trike body for the first 90 days. The paint is however, suitable for pin striping and / or painting of murals at the time the trike body leaves the factory.
WHEELS AND TIRES
- Tires: 205/55/16 VR All Season Radial
- Wheel: 16 x 7 American Racing Aluminum split 5-spoke with 5 on 100mm bolt pattern. Others optional.
|Total weight||1132lb (468 kg)|
|Wheel base w/o PowerTrak||74.3 in (188.7 cm)|
|Wheel base with Power Trak||78.7 in (199.9 cm)|
|Overall Length with PowerTrak & Light bar||113 in (287.0 cm)|
|Overall Length w/o PowerTrak or Light bar||107 in (271.8 cm)|
|Track:||47.9 in (121.7 cm)|
|Overall Width with chrome trim||60.2 in (152.9 cm)|
|Ground Clearance||4.5 in (11.4 cm)|
|Trailer Hitch Ball Height||(1-7/8 ball): 13 in*|
|Trunk Storage Capacity:||6.5 cu ft (184.1 litre)|
|Turning Radius with PowerTrak||11 ft (335.3 cm)|
WEBSITE FOR SALE
ACCESSORIES: CSC Kawasaki Indy Accessories
WEBSITE FOR SALE
CALL (832) 561-1281
Email Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org